Tuesday 7 August 2012

My New Book Soon getting Released..

Hi All..

I woulk to thank all of you for reading my blogs, I m getting my first book published... you can read some thing about leadership and Employee development soon.... I thought my blog readers deserve the first cut so...Here is the first chapter of the book so that you can read and feel it.. If you want to buy my book, you can buy in from all major book selling sites and you can also find my book in almost all the shops.

Happy Reading.....



Leadership must, building a passionate Organization



It has been such an amazing life so far, last week I went for a holiday. Some times when life sucks I feel we must take some time off and hit the road for unknown destination. There is a very good reason why I m talking about my holidays, on course of reducing my stress so to make sure that my mental bones work properly. I met a person, he looked to be around the age of 55, and he had a mystic and an angelic look on his face. Any one saw him first time could easily make out he was the most happiest man on this globe still alive. He was fit and fine, his face was ever glowing and his eyes carried the utmost calmness and compassion. But I wondered for a while how can this man be so happy and have such glow on his face? I was little curios and I could not have handled my curiosity for long. Curiosity can be defined as the feelings you have when you see a beautiful girl and you feel some rats and butterflies running in your stomach! I suppose I felt the same when I saw this Old wise man, I went and sat beside him to get some wisdom of his happy life.

In this book I have tried to explain the conversation between a wise man and  a small kid, who is as curious as he was once while listen to his Grandma talking about angels, showing the brighter part of the world. Although I feel some times it was so fascinating, if world would have offered what my Grandma could!!!!!!

My humbleness some times has no bound and I still remember what my dad once said, if you want to be wise then find wise people and spend time with them. I have learnt it the hard way and I have heard that one of the greatest poet, philosopher and a great thinker, whose name is so not heard on this earth, so not used apart from some biased politicians to get the vote bank. He himself called SARVAGNA which means the man who knows everything. Isn’t it a bliss to call himself as the WIZARD?? I can guarantee if you read his poems you would feel that he actually was a SARVAGNA.

I m not authorized to use his name in my fable or you may call this as a tale. I silently watched him for a while. He was quick to sleep, I feel he was little uneasy to see me around. However I slowly started the conversation.

I asked him “Sir is that Okay If I may know about you?

Mystic wise man slowly opened his eyes and said “Why do you want to know boy? Does that help you in any ways?

Well I honestly got little scared, his voice was commanding and I felt as if I was talking to Hitler. I whispered “Just like that Sir, I m bit curious to know about you and hoping that you could share some of your experiences?

Well my experience? How does that will help you? Who are you? By now I was sweating. I felt for a while that why did I ever speak to this guy.

I murmured and explained “Sir my Name is Sanjey Meghavath from a small Village called Yalodahalli (A remote village in Davanagere district, Karnataka State in India). Well basically I love learning and writing about leaders and leadership. To fill my not so big stomach I do work in a company as a Trainer or Training Consultant.

He was looking at me as if he had never seen a man (Although I still consider myself as a guy) talking.

He cleaned his throat and began “Look who’s talking, a leadership learner and a want to be a writer. Well seems like a small bud is trying to catch eyes of all the bees around.

Wait for the show to Begin.. If any of you want to buy my book.... please mail me are leave comments along with your email ID...

No comments:

Post a Comment