Thursday 11 October 2012

THE Mahadeva - Leadership Lesson

Har Har Mahadev !!!
 
In my last blog I wrote about what can we learn from two strange animals, today in this blog I would like to about a story of great Hero, A leader, a warrior a fierce lover.. When I was a small kid even though my Granny was a fabolous story teller, I wouldnot have grasped the real meaning of Shiva's leadership. My Granny always referred him as a GOD, if we thing each one of us as GOD's(SOUL) as Swamy Vivekananda said.. Then It would not be wrong to consider Shiva the Greatest of all leaders.

Recently I read two books which are just fabolous and I would like to bend my head and say Khudos to the writer.. Amish's Shiva and his wonderful tales about Shiva and his leadership. I do not know if I can make justice by writting about Shiva's imppecable leadership. But I shall try and see If I can, the writer has done a fabolous Job. I think I m too a human to appreaciate the leadership qualities of lord Shiva, The Mahadeva and the saviour of Humanity. 21st century has been filled with leadership books, articles, blogs.. I always thought that the qualities of a great will never change no matter whether you lead people on 100BC or 21st century. The qualities must remain same .... Never should they change even when things are different in modern world.. A common man may not be able to suck the grandeur of leadership, but a common man can be a leader. I wouldnt want to wait because the lessons were very important to loose. Lets talk about the first quality of Lord Shiva's Leadership.
 
Lead with Conviction – When I say lead with Conviction, I mean lead!!! don't think about consequences or results. Lead people with unshakable belief of changing the world. As a leader some times all you have is a bunch of people to support your greater cause. The greater the cause the bigger the movement, but do not hesitate to stand tall no matter what.. I do understand that its tough to stand for some thing these days, but if you want to savour the real leadership and people to turst you then you have a no choice. I don't know who said this!! whoever said this must be a superb man “ There are two kinds of people on this earth, one when tough times come look for the cover and the other “ Stand tall and face the heat”. We have always been looking for cover, facing the heat is really tough..
In the Book Even though shiva was not sure about his greater cause he knew that he wouldnt do anything wrong.. He went ahead with his dream of removing evil although he falter but he knew the greater cause is yet to be concieved and achieved.
 
Belief yourself – It happens so that some times tough to distinguish between right or wrong.. I always tell people when you are confused, ask your soul not your mind. Your soul and heart knows you more than your mind. In the book The Lord Shiva trusted his abilities so much so that he went against the formidabble Chandravanshi army. He belived in his war tactics and Survanshi Soilders.
When you believe yourself people will believe you!!... Its hard to develop an attitude.. However everyone in the world in search of something. And a leader needs to Identify the real needs of the people and make them realise what they can do with what they already have.... you can only do this when you believe yourself and rest will be history..

Dont deviate from the real Vision - There are thousands of leaders who lead us, and who did a good Job.. For many have done rather worsely.. As I write you can think of thousands of leaders who lead in the wrong path, they lead for the personal goal rather than making people life better. The Lord Shiva, a Great warrior, fierce lover and a superb lover knew that a leader must never deviate from the real vision or the purpose of his soul.

There are many more qualities we can talk about which Makes Shiva being one of the greatest leaders of all time..
I would to once again say, what you read in leadership books are just useless... they say leadership has changed over the time... I Say to them back off... It will never change and the qualities of great leaders may differ but they wont change.. they are good forever......

I would like to end this blog by saying “ HAR HAR MAHADEV”.. Lord shiva may bless us and makes us leader like him whose sole purpose was not to gain anything rather to eliminate EVIL...



May Lord Shiva bless all of US... Many more to come Keep reading.....
























No comments:

Post a Comment