Friday 7 March 2014

Is "God" a Leader!


Before I start writing my blog, I am obliged to thank everyone who has read my blogs.  It makes one feel good when a reader calls and says.. “Sir I read your blog and it’s very helpful! Although my grammar is poor and my vocabulary comes from a “govt school in Karnataka (Precisely from Yalodahalli a village not known apart from the people who live in and some politicians who use them!).

The agony did not stop here my school teacher made a spelling mistake with my name instead of “Sanjay” supposed to be right spelling “he wrote Sanjey” I still carry the same name (proudly, as little different). All I want to say at this moment is thanks for making that wonderful mistake, isn’t mistakes are good in life? Once observed “If you have not made any mistakes then you have not tried anything different! How true and my teachers did that with my name!!
Anyways let my English and name remain my concern, I will try and write better. 

While I was reading through some of the old scriptures, which were once kept as the top secret by one sect of people, a question arose in my little brain, in this blog of “mine” I would like to through some light on that!!... Is “God” a leader? (Holy and sacred scripture for all of us! ).

Bhagavad Gita has been an historic epic and there are “N” numbers of literature from the day it was written by some very talented and gifted writer, honestly It’s the one of the best written novel of all time.. What a drama, love, lust, selfishness, brotherhood, truth, cheating, oh man no words to explain.. It’s like a wonderful Hollywood or a Bollywood movie!! And it would have won “Oscars as well” many for the character and the heroism!
You must be thinking this guy is not “God fearing man”, I am indeed not!! I feel “God” is the wonderful tool to make great money and wealth, ask the beneficiaries they will tell you..!! When I recently visited a holy place (mentioning name might hurt certain people) how “Garland” sold to you to offer to the “Goddess” . Can be resold again to someone as well (The same one)?

Let’s not get too personal!! There are two sects of people one who believe in God and other who do not, for them concept of God is just mere eye wash, I feel sad when I hear a “priest gets paid better than me”. You must be thinking it’s a joke but that’s the reality of the world, we have created a world where “everyone at least once says “GOD PLEASE HELP ME”. I have said that a lot many times myself…  I think “God” was created by a group of people so that they can rule and control others!
A primitive man, who was not so intellectually grown, might not have been able to comprehend the world, he would have been shocked, when he saw volcanoes, hills, animals and beauty of nature. He might have thought for a while, there has to be someone who created all this. And there has to be a purpose why all this was created and that “He” changed to “God”.

To be fairly frank and honest, science has proved time and again that this world exists for itself! There isn't any purpose why the nature was created. it evolves and one day it dissolves, no one has the power to control it!! If “God” ever has existed then I don’t think we would ever have natural calamities, who would want to kill his own children? “
You must be thinking why is this guy talking about “God”, It’s an irony to know that the so called “God doesn’t even qualify to be a “leader”. Can you imagine “God” can never be a good leader, how can a person without any leadership qualities can lead to us to place where we want to go!.. How can anyone fulfill our dreams to achieve the best out of us! Let’s look at some of the qualities which we cannot find in so called “God”.

Treating fairly : It is one of the most sought qualities of a leader ever!, We have always treated “Krishna” as god and in “Bhagavad Gita” he was so partial, he never treated Kaurava’s fairly, if “God” is same for all then why did he not treat them ! How would you feel if your father betrays you?
We can hardly imagine think about what would Kaurava’s felt when they realized they are fighting against the “God, the almighty”.  I am not saying you should do all they did, but how can a leader treat his sons differently! No, he can never be a leader if he does that!

Leading: Did “Krishna” (so called “God”) lead everyone towards better world?   It’s stupid to think that even “Kaurava’s had a place in heaven (I do not know where it is). I think it’s time for me to recall a wonderful writing from Samuel N Garfunkel, “Laying low, seeking out the poorer quarters, where the regged people go! Looking for the places only they know!
How many of us would “sleep empty stomach till we die” realizing that we will eat “the best cusine served with wine and by the most beautiful “Ramba, Urvashi and Sexy Menaka” after we are dead,” in “heaven”.

How can you lead people when you divide them because some follow you and some do not! Do the actions of “Kaurava’s who were also sons of “God” were so bad that they ought to be killed brutally by their own brothers!
Honesty: I am sure if you are born in India; you would have watched or read “Mahabharata” the so called Indian Epic at least once. I can bet my *** (sorry for the language), “Krishna” the so called “God” was never honest with “Kaurava’s”, he followed the same old saying “End justifies the means”. He crookedly lead “Kaurava’s to do wrong deeds, and created situation as he wanted. If He (God) were to be believed as the father of all how can he be so dishonest!

Should a leader follow the same “End justifies the means” attitude while dealing with followers? Who trust him to take the way they are and lead them with utmost “honesty and authenticity”.
I am not supporting anyone here; I am making my point why “God” can never be considered as a  leader.

 “It’s always easy to fool the one who has always been fooled”… We have been terribly used by some politicians and so called “saints” and everyone around us! It’s time to get up and say that we really need to improve ourselves and we do not require fools to fool us. Recent survey says that “All these religious Maths have more money than the black money”. Who are we following, think over it!

Lastly I would cautiously warn the reader of this blog that I am no person to ask you to change your opinion on “God” . Because “Who wouldn’t want a God who can love, save, be kind to all, who can treat everyone equal and above all honest with all. This is an irony that the “God” doesn’t exits!

Albert Einstein once beautifully observed “I cannot conceive of personal god who would directly influence the actions of individuals or would directly sit in judgment on creatures of his own creations”. I suppose writing about “God” and his qualities cannot be completed in one blog, but I will try and do all that I can to help you to be a better leader may not be a “ God” ( If you believe)”.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment