Monday 7 April 2014

Letter to Mr Prime minister


Dear Prime minister,
I don't know whether you will read this or not. I’m a common man, like any other who works whole day in office and spends almost an hour or two to get a glance of, happenings in the world and most importantly in the country which I belong and love the most which we all do!... Ironically I do pay tax on my earnings!!
When I was 20 years old; is when things changed and all credit goes to you and your team Sir.. I was proud to talk about you and I’m still Sir! Let me be honest I am not good at belittling others, because I know for a fact that “A leader belittles none”. How can our political leaders, forget this simple leadership trait?

There were times when I heard that we should be pleased and honored to have such a man leading us and we have seen in real numbers, the growth of our country is non-comparable even though some claim otherwise (but in recent times it has fallen drastically). Any ways I’m very positive that I would find some consolation from your response, I have very basic questions Mr. Prime minister. There are many who really want to hear you talking not about other party leaders but about the growth and how we are going to handle it!
When I see recent development s in our country I feel really sad, as Chanakya once said “ Wise men should never go into a country where there are no means of earning one’s livelihood, where the people have no dread of anybody, have no sense of shame, no intelligence, of a charitable disposition”.

I am sure you and your team are doing everything to do get things in place, however Mr. Prime minister. Hope you understand how people feel about the current situation, rupee has gone down, and the prices have increased drastically. I still remember my father use to get a haircut for RS 3/ and today even if I spend RS 300 I won’t get a decent haircut. And these stupid “European unions say we are a poor country and cheap labored one, they should all come here and live then they will release ( let’s not bother, they liked “Slumdog millionaire” a lot)

My grandfather worked for a so called landlord for Rs 75/ for a whole year (as a bonded labor). Oh I wonder and ponder how he managed his family expenses? I wish he would have been alive today!! Alas ….. One of your team members do visit poor once in a while! When in need?.  Does he by any chance follow” a friend in need is a friend indeed” policy? Poor people of our country are getting poorer and rich have stolen the show, the so called “Globalization”. Did your ever Imagine “Mukeshji owning the most expensive house in the world”. Who made this happen, Sir you made this happen. Rather all of us made it happen don’t ignore the charity which is so delicately advertised.
Now we have another so called leader, seems like he was the reason why communal riots happened in his own state, who wants to change the complete demography. He also promised recently that in 60 months he will change everything in our country. How is it possible sir, you tell me..? You have lead the nation for ten long years, without even talking!!! Let me correct myself here, you have spoken when time and tide arose!
But this guy has already talked more than you, in few months (even though he still not the premier).

Do you think he is going to sell all the lands to those “Big “B’s” and ask all the farmers to become factory workers? Or is going to create another system of “slavery” modern slavery? and not to talk much about recently found leader of our superb country, he has changed the equation by far. He is always right, he can never be wrong. Is this is what you expect from leaders..? Come on I don't think "Gandhi said that ever, I dont think Luther King, even thought that he was right.
When my uneducated “Dad” said there are tough times ahead, I can feel every sense of his emotion. How can he, a never read, written, a created illiterate of India say all this. Your party (team) has ruled India for more than 6 decades! And we have progressed from people like my “Dad” to me! … You can imagine with my writing…. How good I am!! (No fun unintended!)

If I may say sir with all the due respect, as a manager Mr. Prime minister you are doing a great job, but not as a leader.  This must have been one among the thousands of letters which you have received in recent past about how corrupt team you have got! “It’s better to go alone than leading a team of wolves”. It must have been tough for a person like you however you have done a fabulous Job. 
Dear Premier these questions which I have listed below are not about how to control corruption, because I know it's hard. We love corrupt people because things get much easier for all of us. These are the questions which each living and dead person would want to know who ever thought that he was an indian!
 
1.       I always aspire to be a leader in future and serve the country, the question I have Mr. premier is that could you please give me some tips on how can a great person like you turn out to be so inefficient (This is what everyone seems to say about you, apologies for being rude Mr. Premier) with so much intellect. So that I can better get my knowledge and resources ready to handle people as well wolves in near future.
2.       Dear Prime Minister, I also wonder how can you associate yourself with such kind of “Corrupt politicians and how can you let them rule the country which you love a lot? Does the position change the preposition of a leader? I am sure sir, you would feel pity about yourself and many do.
3.       Did Globalization really help our country, Sir please don’t send me any reports... I am not good in comprehending numbers, although I try to think otherwise.
4.       Sir if you were to choose one leader who can lead us at this turmoil and disaster, who would that be and why? Please do not say “ Mr. Rahul Gandhi, he has made mockery for himself”?

Mr. Prime Minister there are many questions I want to ask but I am sure this is not the right forum to ask a person with such valor and dignity! If we ever meet and if we were ever to discuss about the current affairs and conditions of poor, most importantly how can we achieve “inclusive growth”. And I think only your team knows what it means when they say “inclusive growth” (Sometimes even people who cannot pronounce use this word, does this including your family members growth apart from your own). I think we must also train your team about communication skills sir that should add lot of value to their profile. They will at-least know the meaning!
I do not believe in advising people Mr. Premier otherwise I would have at least given you some tips about how you can manage to come out of “Rat Race”….. “Please do not ask your body guards and cops to track me down; I have nothing to pay them” (Sincerely Indian). And fighting in a court of law is another milestone only some could afford and manage, many have gone ashtray!

I feel sad that people only remember the worst of man not the best he has done. Everything goes in vain when you do one thing wrong. Look what happened “Yuvraj”, a fighter who bought the glory to Indian cricket has been targeted heavily because one “Innings”. But that’s not the same with your team “Sir”, you guys made mistakes time and again.

Sir “How can we trust congress leaders, can you imagine “ people have already started thinking who is less corrupt and lets vote for them (him). We needed a great leader at this juncture but look what we have got, leaders who fight within not for the cause”..

Dear Prime minister, I am not one of those people who believe in blame game. I feel when you aspire to be a leader bug should stop at you. Please do not accept it another letter which blames you and your team, I will still support you. But how can anyone “Sir when you do not trust the leader”?

Expecting an honest response Mr. Premier, please do not consider this as a letter by another cribbing Indian (We have too many), rather a letter from a future leader who wants to learn from you.

Thanks for your time and patience Sir; I wish you a wonderful life ahead and my deepest thanks for a person who made “India” out of “InDiA”.  Time is up Sir!! Really…

No comments:

Post a Comment